By appointment only. Closed on Wednesdays, Sundays, and national holidays.
* We are prepared to open the clinic even on the non-consultation days mentioned above, in order to give you treatment that is timed effectively for hospital AIH and IVF treatments. Please feel free to contact us to make special arrangements.
First Time Visitors
You are required to fill out our patient intake form at your first visit. Please come 5 to 10 minutes before the appointment time. If you have any blood test data, treatment schedules, or other medical records which you would like to share with us, then bring them along for treatment reference.
We ask you to change to special clothes which are specially designed to minimize the exposure of skin during the acupuncture treatment.
Please fill out the appointment order form and send it to us through the internet or call us.
* While I am in treatment with another client, I will not be able to take a phone call.
* Please leave your message on the answering machine, and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
If you feel anxious traveling to the clinic, I will visit your home for the first time treatment. Please feel free to contact us to make special arrangements.
Please feel free to call us if you have any questions.
Our clinic is located approximately three minutes’ walking distance from Ogikubo Station near Shinjuku.
It is very convenient since it is located near many hospitals specializing in infertility.
You can easily visit us right before and/or after IVF-ET.
Sunview Ogikubo 201, 4-20-8 Ogikubo, Suginami, Tokyo 167-0051
- By Train
- Please take the JR Chuo-Line or Marunouchi Line (Tokyo Metropolitan Subway) and get off at Ogikubo Station. It is a three-minute walk from the South Exit.
- By Bike
- Please use the public bicycle parking lot near our clinic.
- By Car
- Toll parking is available around our clinic.